If avocado toast isn’t a part of your weekly breakfast routine then you are seriously missing out! Avocados are loaded with healthy fats, fiber, and important nutrients. They’ve got more potassium than bananas and let’s face it, we all could use more potassium. Avocados and avocado oil are high in monounsaturated oleic acid, a “heart healthy” fatty acid. Really, there’s no excuse not to eat an avocado, especially when there is Kalahari Biltong involved.
Follow the recipe below and have your taste buds blown. It’s love at first bite…
1. Cut the avocado in half, remove pit, and scoop the flesh into a bowl.
2. Add the lemon juice and sea salt, to taste. Mash the ingredients together with a fork, keeping the texture slightly chunky.
3. Spread half the mash onto each piece of toast.
4. Dash a pinch of sea-salt and a drizzle of olive oil.
5. Now, for some options & variations add one of the following: fried-egg, arugula, heirloom tomato slices, etc…
6. Finally, garnish with your favorite flavor of Biltong and enjoy!
Families these days tend to spend a lot of time being sedentary, either sitting at desks working or doing homework, or on the couch watching
Over the last few years, yoga has been stretching from its counter-culture, hippie-heavy reputation into new mainstream circles. As enthusiasts know, it’s a serious—and seriously
Get 10% off your first order!
Use this code at checkout to get 10% off your first order! Valid only one time per customer.