1. Cut the avocado in half, remove pit, and scoop the flesh into a bowl.
2. Add the lemon juice and sea salt, to taste. Mash the ingredients together with a fork, keeping the texture slightly chunky.
3. Spread half the mash onto each piece of toast.
4. Dash a pinch of sea-salt and a drizzle of olive oil.
5. Now, for some options & variations add one of the following: preference of fried-egg, arugula, heirloom tomato slice, mozzarella & basil, etc…
6. Finally, garnish with your favorite flavor of Biltong and enjoy…!